AWS SecOps Specialist (ID#3259)
We are seeking an AWS SecOps Specialist to help our client migrate a group of on-premises applications to AWS Public Cloud Platform, including:
- Windows-based COTS applications migrated to Infrastructure as a Service
- Custom .NET Framework/.NET Core 3.x applications migrated to Containers as a Service on AWS.
This role will participate in migration planning and design in addition to the technical migration.
Assist with delivering SecOps services in a hybrid environment of on-prem and AWS public cloud platform, such as:
- Amazon GuardDuty
- AWS SecurityHub
- AWS Config
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Control Tower
- AWS Organizations with Service Control Policies
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- AWS Key Management Service
- AWS Web Application Firewall
- AWS Network Firewall
- AWS Single Signon
- 5+ years of experience as an AWS SecOps Specialist
- Experience with a variety of AWS services
- Experience with Windows-based COTS applications
- Experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core 3.x beneficial
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.