Business Analyst (ID#3278)
We are seeking a Business Analyst to help our client evaluate requirements and opportunities to provide Connectivity solutions to distributed communities and leverage services made available through the connectivity.
- Work collaboratively with all business areas, applications and technology teams, external partners, and customer stakeholders, to support implementing key strategies and organizational priorities related to the project.
- Lead business analysis activities to understand, analyze, and document the business requirements translating them into functional requirements and/or process workflows.
- Work with stakeholders to determine undefined or unknown business processes and requirements.
- Lead discussions with business teams to elicit, capture, and document requirements (business requirements, functional, non-functional and transitional)
- Create business, process, data, and workflow models to complement requirements which are frequently unclear.
- Develop, define, and build application based business cases, briefing notes, and decision sheets that will enable business and technological changes.
- Create Service Level Agreements and Standard Operating Procedures with service and support teams if required.
- Create use cases and test plans, and work with business areas to create User Acceptance Test scripts.
- Create functional specifications for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflows as needed.
- Participate in the development of RFx process and contracts, and support business in RFP vendor selection.
- Contribute to Privacy and Security reviews and assessments to help define risk, contingency and mitigation strategies.
- Work with IT technical resources to perform requirements and fit gap analysis.
- Lead and document discussions with business units to determine the extent to which solution(s) delivered by the project team meet(s) the needs of the business.
- Conduct independent research to troubleshoot and learn related technologies for project related applications and services.
- Provide coaching and leadership to less senior team members.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis in a complex business environment and preferably 5 or more of those as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience on initiatives solutioning a new service
- High skill level at producing artifacts such as requirements documentation, solution mapping, solution fitting, and fit/gap analysis
- Experience working with external organizations, vendors, and partners to deliver a solutions
- Health care experience beneficial
- Public sector experience beneficial
- Experience with RFP/RFI process
- Business Analysis-related certification such as ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA or equivalent is an asset
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.