Business Analyst (ID#3520)
We are seeking a Business Analyst to help our client with business cases for the implementation of various complex projects involving changes to Network Switches, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services and UPS infrastructure. This role will involve preparing robust and succinct business cases targeted towards technology infrastructure delivery, justifying the necessary investment in infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will have core skills in proposal and business case development.
- Write business cases and project charters.
- Identify the evidence and supporting information needed to support a solid business case for a range of projects of varying size and complexity.
- Lead the planning, development and drafting of business cases, to tight deadlines, establishing convincing and compelling arguments that lead from evidence to informed recommendations.
- Provide guidance and advice to project teams on the requirements and development of business cases.
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance Committee meetings.
- Create and manage the development of business cases, ensuring clear and convincing rationales for business cases delivered to senior managers and project governance.
- Liaise with vendors and manage vendor resources, where required, to support business case delivery.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, working with them to anticipate and mitigate issues and delays.
- Facilitate client engagement, supporting appropriate planning and communications.
- Ensure business cases are written with recipients in mind, ensuring technical terminology or content is translated into everyday language and the financial and commercial aspects of the project are clearly and concisely justified.
- Support project managers to clearly demonstrate the cause and evidenced rationale behind any increases in costs during project delivery.
- 6+ years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst within an enterprise delivery organization.
- 4+ years of experience producing business case content.
- Experience preparing business cases in partnership with finance and procurement colleagues.
- Experience providing advice and support to project managers / technical contributors on the process, procedures and content required within business cases, ensuring a level of quality and consistency across all projects.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project).
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management Team and Executives.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience working in highly structured PMO environments is preferred.
- Experience working in a health care environment is preferred.
- Experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset.
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.