Business Analyst (ID#3713)
Richmond, BC Time
We are seeking a Business Analyst to help our client leverage Machine Learning and predictive analytics to assist in the way they deliver their services. The plan is to implement a proof of technology to build patterns in the cloud that make it reliable for applications to use. Furthermore, the plan is to develop a prediction engine that will ingest the data to make predictions. This has a further downstream opportunity to consolidate current data prediction tools.
Specific, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- A BA who can manage a project and deliver core BA services.
- Work with the project sponsor to develop a governance model for the project, develop and manage a project plan, manage risks and issues, deliver requirements, process mapping, current and future state, the latter based on signals received through predictive analytics.
- Complete a stakeholder analysis, impact analysis to help support the development of a Change Management Plan.
- Must have familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and Lean and be able to apply them to manage the project.
- Have a good understanding of ethical considerations related to machine learning, such as bias, fairness and privacy.
- Ensure the project adheres to relevant regulations and guidelines.
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience delivering Machine Learning solutions
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience in business improvement and process re-engineering – leveraging predictive analysis, defining and documenting business requirements, impact analysis, stakeholder analysis and stakeholder management
- Superior diplomacy, judgment and tact and the ability to work within a team made up of skilled resources internal and external to the organization
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong strategic and logical thinker
- Excellent skills developing presentations and presenting to various levels of stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent ability using the MS suite of tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean with the ability to drive the project to the plan
- Familiarity with Organization Change Management beneficial
- Good understanding of ethical considerations related to machine learning such as bias, fairness and privacy
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.