Cloud Migration Engineer (ID#2831)
We are seeking a Cloud Migration Engineer to help our client migrate workloads to Azure.
- Design and plan enterprise-scale cloud environments including application dependencies, data storage and flow, network connectivity and overall cloud hosting
- Develop patterns for automated provisioning, management, scalability and security
- Develop and maintain up-to-date architectural templates, build and operational documentation of the technical environment
- Continuously enhance the capability, security and experience of the enterprise hybrid cloud
- 4+ years of experience in successful Azure migration projects
- Understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud native architecture and principles, cloud operations and security models
- Experience in some of the following DevOps tooling: Azure ARM, Terraform, PowerShell, DSC, and Azure Automation
- Experience with CI/CD technologies – Azure DevOps
- Familiar with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
- Ability to participate in and keep up with fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Agile processes
- A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.