Cloud Systems Engineer (ID#3829)
Vancouver, BC Time
We are seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer for our client. The Primary focus will be on-premises storage and backup support (Dell/EMC XtremIO, Unity, SAN switches and Avamar/Data Domain systems). The successful candidate will be part of the on-call rotation for general server and storage support.
- Support/Maintenance of Dell/EMC XtremIO, Dell/EMC Unity All Flash Storage arrays, SAN switches and Dell/EMC Avamar & Data Domain solutions
- Support/Maintenance of our Microsoft Windows 2016/2019 servers including setup and decommissions, monthly security patching, certificate renewals, etc.
- Support/Maintenance of many existing PowerShell scripts and creation of new scripts where necessary
- Azure IaaS support will also be required as client migrates more workload to the cloud
- 6+ years of experience working in a highly integrated enterprise environment
- Specialist knowledge of SAN Arrays and SAN switches – preference for Dell/EMC XtremIO and Dell/EMC Unity arrays
- Specialist knowledge of Backup solutions – preference for Dell/EMC Avamar and Data Domain systems
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, GPO’s, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services, KMS
- Working knowledge of patching Windows Server with SCCM or equivalent patching tool
- General knowledge of VMware vCenter
- General knowledge of F5 load balancing with expectation of cross training from team members
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- General knowledge of IaaS in Azure
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.