Curam Developer (ID#4131)
We are seeking a Cúram Developer to help our client develop one or more parts of their Claims Management System and integrate it with other systems, including designing to fit into the enterprise architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. This position fully participates in agile activities that support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement, promoting a respectful and collaborative culture.
- 9+ years of of Cúram development work experience.
- Experience as a lead developer, planning and implementing complex enterprise applications in Cúram.
- Excellent demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information, applying logical reasoning and sound technical and/or business knowledge.
- Excellent ability to grasp complex concepts and guide the activities of system and subject matter experts on solutions and optional technical approaches.
- Experience building large scale, complex, interdependent systems.
- Experience with development and testing in a Cúram environment.
- Knowledge of .NET is an asset.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and certification such as SAFe Practitioner is beneficial
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.