Vancouver, BC Time
We are seeking a part-time Epidemiologist to help our client with a project to ensure prompt (daily) recording of reportable Communicable Disease cases. The project is in the 3rd phase, and the work will focus on User Defined Forms (UDF), Risk Factors, and other minor issues.
- Review flagged similar UDF/Case Report Form data elements between systems to determine if they are the same surveillance/epidemiology concepts or duplicates.
- Provide feedback and propose a standardized way to structure surveillance questions for key areas (e.g., Travel, High Risk Settings, etc.).
- Provide proposals of question modification to existing surveillance questions.
- Liaise with Epidemiologists to make decisions on key fields that may need to be updated.
- Co-facilitate workshops with stakeholders to review and support mapping decisions.
- Epidemiologist designation, with expert level communicable disease knowledge and experience.
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders and exhibit clear communication and documentation skills.
- Experience and demonstrated success with stakeholder facilitation.
- Experience working within complex provincial health environments, such as within BC health authorities and BC Centre for Disease Control.
- Experience with Organization Change Management and/or is PROSCI certified.
- Experience working with Public Health clinical information systems is preferred.
- Experience working with communicable disease digital health systems is preferred.
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.