Intermediate Business Analyst (ID#3312)
We are seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst to help our client develop an IT Learning Framework and to lead the change management and implementation.
- Developing an IT Learning Framework
- Building a capability/skills matrix
- Managing the project, developing a project plan, change management plan and implementation plan
- Managing the project plan and schedule
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, with a focus on the development and implementation of mid-scale business frameworks
- Experience in business improvement and process re-engineering
- Experience with researching, developing and building a framework from the bottom up
- Strong strategic and logical thinker
- Excellent facilitation, organizational, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong planner and self starter – takes initiative
- Superior diplomacy, judgement, and tact
- Excellent ability using the MS Suite of tools
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.