Intermediate Network Analyst (ID#3283)
We are searching for an Intermediate Network Analyst to help our client complete various projects to upgrade network equipment in Communication Rooms at different sites across the Lower Mainland.
- Onsite work to gather information required for VoIP phone deployment
- Onsite work to deploy new VoIP handsets
- Racking networking equipment in Communications Rooms
- Provide support for the VoIP phone deployment and equipment racking
- Provide network implementation/production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required
- 4+ years of recent data networking experience
- 3+ years of experience with voice network equipment implementation / planning, site assessments
- Ability to interpret and apply network standards
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve network issues and problems
- Experience with VoIP equipment beneficial
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in the Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.