Meditech Ready BA Builder (ID#4279)
We are seeking a Meditech Ready BA Builder to help our client with the implementation of Meditech Expanse, replacing multiple aging systems. This role for a PCS Ready BA Builder requires extensive experience in clinical design and build within Clinical modules for Meditech Expanse Advance, with preference for a background in Critical Care.
- Leverage knowledge and expertise to build designed orders and order sets in Meditech Expanse, Advanced Clinicals
- Participate in design of test cases, perform testing of the application by following test scripts and report bugs as necessary
- Advise the team members on technical aspects and impacts within Meditech Expanse, Advance Clinical that may design/influence design
- Function within greater project plan report progress, risks/issues to Project manager at defined cadence
- Work with other Project teams (as required) to ensure system build is in alignment within great workflows
- Collaborate within groups to establish recommended design; support conversations with robust knowledge of Meditech Expanse, Advanced Clinicals
- Support governance conversations, presentations with technical knowledge of Meditech Expanse, Advanced Clinicals
- Make recommendations/ advise on alternate solutioning options (where applicable)
- Participate in configuration and build activities within all HCIS rings
- Risk and Issues Management:
- Contribute to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies, and monitor risk throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain ongoing support for initiatives from project sponsors and user groups, keeps stakeholders informed of project status and ensure effective communication channels are in place
- Make recommendations regarding project scope as applicable
- Assist with the maintenance of project artefacts, including project plan, risks and issues log, action items, deliverables log, decision log etc.
- 10+ years of experience managing projects to implement business systems
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare with a particular focus on IT systems and operational support
- Experience or knowledge of Meditech Expanse, Jira
- Experience in optimizations relating to a clinical EHR implementation
- Strong English language oral and written communication skills
- PMP certification is preferred
- Design and build experience in Meditech Expanse WPL (v2.2) is preferred
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The hourly rate range for this position is $70 – $105, with the final rate based on consultant experience and fit for the role.