Project Manager (ID#3524)
We are seeking a Project Manager to help our client upgrade their print devices. This will involve implementing a Managed Print Strategy (MPS) and corresponding program that will consolidate costs and agreements under a common support contract, will maximize up time, improve decision-making, overall cost tracking and management, and improve the overall customers’ print experience. Some key activities will include:
- Recruiting project team members
- Overseeing project workstreams
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities to team members
- Assist with development of a governance model for Managed Print services
- Manage risks, issues, and escalations
- Assist with the development and completion of project artefacts
- Oversee pilot
- Adherence to client’s standards, metrics, processes, procedures and practices.
- Develops and maintains project artifacts (i.e., charter, plans, schedules, status reports, lessons learned, RAID, change control, risk/issue, communications, etc.); including related deliverables, milestones, project dependencies/inter-dependencies, etc.
- Utilizes initiative, vision, independent thinking and creative problem-solving abilities to implement project plans/schedules and realize project completion.
- Executes project plan according to client’s project methodologies, ensuring successful and coordinated completion of all project components.
- Establish reporting criteria (including KPIs – financial savings/avoidance, device status, usage, automated services, etc.) and other project controls needing to effectively manage/oversee initiative.
- Identifies and tracks metrics re: project deliverables, describes problems and generates solutions for team problem-solving.
- Co-chairs/facilitate managed Print Project Delivery Committee – PDC (governance), as well as related stakeholder engagement and status meetings (inclusive of agenda, minutes and other meeting materials).
- Conducts regularly scheduled status reviews, identifies deviations to work plan/schedule and implements corrective action(s).
- Communicates project status, actions and issues; and provides full project reporting through governance structure.
- Liaises/works closely with team members (i.e., Planning and Delivery, Output Management, etc.) to ensure core deliverables achieved on time/budget.
- Maintains effective and regular communication with all stakeholders (i.e. Site Sponsors, Output Management, Leadership and PMO, governance groups, etc.) on all related matters.
- Drafts presentation materials (i.e., PowerPoint slides, reports, briefing notes, and other supportive documentation) for higher level management, governance, etc.
- Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Applies best practice project management methodology(s).
- 8+ years of experience in project management, including facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Project Management principles (i.e., PMP certification or equivalent), methodologies and change management practices/trend.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways.
- Highly developed business writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work appropriately, including executive briefing notes and stakeholder specific status reporting.
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into project management style.
- Analytical and broad-based technical knowledge/skills.
- Exceptional tactical and critical strategic thinking.
- Experience managing IT/infrastructure and/or clinical/healthcare projects.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively monitor and execute project plans with stringent timelines.
- Transformational awareness and expertise.
- Ability to describe business outcome and benefits in layperson terms.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, while influencing and supporting.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Relationship building at all levels (i.e. end-users to C-level).
- Strong team leadership skills that motivate and encourage collaboration.
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.