Software Developer (ID#3838)
We are seeking a Software Developer to help our client develop one or more parts of their application systems (systems of engagement and/or systems of record) and integrate it with other systems. This will include designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. This role will be responsible for participating in activities that support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement through assisting other roles with their work, mentoring and promoting a respectful and collaborative culture.
- A Software Developer with a focus on Angular
- 6+ years of experience in IT
- 4 years of experience with agile methodologies and cloud, a DevOps environment, IT involving continuous process improvement, IT development, unit testing, production support and problem resolution, analysis, and/or technical proficiency
- Experience leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype)
- Experience participating in all activities that support team delivery
- Ability to work with highly complex and integrated environments
- Extensive experience using agile and devops tools, techniques and processes
- Exposure to microservices is preferred
- Experience with mobile application development as well as Flutter and Power Apps is a strong asset
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and certification like SAFe Practitioner, or willingness to take the course and obtain certification within 2 months from commencement of work
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.